Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Curious Cam

Sometimes my curiosity leads me to do things that I probably shouldn't do--like:

1. Spot a mousetrap, snuggled in the corner of a room, and see what it would be like if I just...tapped my finger on it...

2. Drive my car near a bike lane, and grab one of those cyclists by the backs of their shirt, and speed up as fast as I can--just to see if they can keep up...

3. Go into a corporate building and press all the buttons on an elevator--that would be entertaining, especially during rush hour.

Here are some of my "finger" ones:

4. Stick my fingers in a fan, to see if I can dodge the blades. Ha, I think I've actually done that one before and survived with the lost of one fingernail.

5. Stick my hand in a garbage disposal? Nah, that would be SO obvious if I did that. I just said that one for kicks.

6. Stick my fingers and/or toes in a vaccum cleaner. Do vaccum cleaners suck up everything?

7. Point at a complete stranger and scream, "Stop Thief!" That one would be perfect to do in a department store setting. Wouldn't it be insane if the person really freaked out and started running? Now that would definitely be a newsmaker!


....it gets worst than this so...stay tuned!

No comments: